The year is off to a busy start

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I can’t believe it is already January 19th. Wasn’t it just New Year’s Day like a week ago? No, I guess not. We have a lot of things going on for what is shaping up to be an exciting year full of new product releases. Including many more PDF titles in our DriveThruRPG section. In fact, working on and plotting upcoming releases has been a lot of what we have been doing these past 19 days. That and 2015 year-end bookkeeping and wrap up.

Speaking of wrapping up, we just spent the first five hours of today in the icy warehouse signing and packing the last of the 2015 Surprise Packages. The wind must be blowing just right because even with all the heaters going, it is quite cold back there. I'm happy to say the last of the Surprise Packages are shipping out today. A lot of you waited till those last few days to place your orders or to place your second, third or sixth order. There were close to a hundred of them, plus regular orders. I am glad that people enjoy the annual Christmas Surprise Package offer so very much. And thank for your comments and input.

Ah, but now that Grab Bag season is over, we can focus all of our attention on finishing books. One of those books is The Rifter® #73 which is looking to be the first issue to contain entirely “official” source material. We’ve had issues that contained official material, sometimes a lot, but never an entire issue. So we’re pretty excited about that. There is some pretty cool stuff you can drop right into your games. You’re gonna love it. I was surprised to see Julius’ Rifts® article on the Nexus Born expanded to include an actual setting, the Town of Moorcroft. And my Palladium Fantasy RPG® article has taken on a life of its own. It is always fun for a writer when the ideas just flow out of him.

I have two New Year resolutions: The first is to get myself back into the habit of posting Murmurs from the Megaverse® on a much more regular basis, like a minimum of 2 or 3 a week to keep you guys informed on some of the things going on behind the scenes, our thoughts, plans and murmurings. The other is to get a truck load of product out this year. From Rifts® and Robotech® to Palladium Fantasy® and Splicers®, and more.

If you’re like us in Michigan, you are in the deep freeze, so try to stay warm and game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright January 19, 2016 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”