I hope it snowed Monday Morning in Chicago

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

I hope it snowed Monday Morning in Chicago

Unread post by Kevin »

I hope it snowed Monday Morning in Chicago.

It’s funny what we take for granted. We met a very nice gentleman for Australia. He was one of Palladium’s Australian Kickstarter backers for Robotech® RPG Tactics™. We enjoyed speaking with him and had fun kidding around with him every day at AdeptiCon. He was hoping it would snow while he was in the States, because he had never actually experienced a snowfall nor made a snowman. So, I hope it snowed Monday Morning in Chicago so he could get a little taste of what we all take for granted. The Sunday forecast suggested 1-3 inches might fall Monday morning. I hope it did, because he would really have enjoyed it. I hope it was a wet snow so he could make some snowballs. Have a safe trip home and thanks for your suggestions, feedback and goofing around, it was fun and all greatly appreciated.

We appreciated all the wealth of feedback, chats, questions, and suggestions we received from many of the gamers attending AdeptiCon. We met some very cool people and the convention was a very valuable experience. In fact, we’ll be back again next year. More specifics about AdeptiCon and the Robotech tournament later today. My thanks to everyone who gave us a hand, especially Kyle, Chris, Bill, Sam, and Jeff.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright March 24, 2015 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”