Working Weekend - February 21 2015

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Working Weekend - February 21 2015

Unread post by Kevin »

Working Weekend

I think the long hours and freezing weather is taking its toll on us. Jeff Burke has had the flu, a cough and a cold this Winter season. Wayne has a nasty cold right now. Ben Rodriguez happily visits our office wheezing and coughing on a regular basis, and people all around us are sick with one thing or another. Poor Kathy has never quite recovered from the flu at Christmas time. Her flu turned into a terrible, nagging cough that lasted for six weeks. That turned into a cold and that has seemed to turn into I don’t know what. Considering all the sick people around me, I’m surprised I’ve only been sick once this winter. Of course, I’m fighting something off even as I write this. My throat is a bit sore, my ears are plugged up and I’m feeling droopy. Felt worse yesterday evening, so I’m hoping I’m fighting off the bug that is trying to take hold of me. I’ll probably put in a short 8 hour day today. And enjoy an early evening with Kathy

We have all kinds of things in the works and all kinds of books and product to be finished. For the moment, my personal focus is on finishing up Bizantium and The Rifter #69. Both are pretty awesome titles. Then I need to get Robotech® Marines and Chaos Earth® Resurrection finished and to the printer. And that’s just books. There are all kinds of logistics going on with Robotech®, shipping and future release.

I feel rather like a general commanding his troops on several fronts and coordinating conventions, the Palladium Open House, online products and posts, changes to the Palladium Website, new book releases (writing, art, editing, planning), RRT promotion and releases, internal matters, resolving problems and general business. It’s daunting at time, but everyone is working hard and doing good stuff. Even our freelancers are pretty busy. In short, we are maddeningly busy but making process on many fronts.

I’m back to writing for today. Wayne and Alex will be coming to work in another hour or so to work on a few things as well. Stay warm and stay well.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 21, 2015 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”