A Working Weekend – February 8, 2015

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

I have been working feverishly on finishing Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ all weekend. I had planned to only work a few hours today, Sunday, and try to take most of the day off, but I’m hellbent on getting this book wrapped up and wanted to finish the section on O.C.C.s, magic and new skills. As good as Glen Evans and Matthew Clements are, there are still plenty of problems to catch and material to tweak, rewrite and expand upon. And the page count is expanding with it. Looking more like a 192 page book than the original 160. Not that any of our Fantasy fans will complain. :-D And it’s a pretty fantastic addition to Palladium Fantasy.

In between my work on Bizantium and the Northern Islands™, I assisted Wayne Smith on the new layout for the reprint of Rifts® Chaos Earth® Rise of Magic.™ It looks good and will go to the printer on Monday. Alex Marciniszyn was in over the weekend giving us a hand and editing. What a great group of guys we have working at Palladium.

Unfortunately, my obsession to get Bizantium™ finished has made me a bit remiss in addressing other important matters, so I suspect most of Monday will be paying bills, correspondences, and sending out contracts.

It’s 6:00 PM and I’m gonna head home after 8 hours of work to enjoy the return of The Walking Dead and Better Call Saul (loved Breaking Bad). Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 8, 2015 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”