Rifts® Book of Magic arrived early

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

We were pleasantly surprised to have the reprint for Rifts® Book of Magic arrive a few days early. The Palladium warehouse was busy with mail order and a few small distributor restock orders today, so people with back orders for the title will see them ship tomorrow.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... Magic.html

I have tried to stay focused with work on Bizantium, but there were a number of distractions today. I have the Weekly Update and business matters to attend to tomorrow. Wish I could get in a solid week of just writing and editing.

That’s it for now.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright January 28, 2015 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Dead Reign®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”