Happy New Year, 2015 starts at midnight!

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Happy New Year, 2015 starts at midnight!

Unread post by Kevin »

Happy New Year -- 2015 starts at midnight!

I can not believe 2014 is over TODAY! Where did the year go? Is it really the New Year tomorrow? On one hand, this year flew by at blinding speed. On the other, it really feels like we were in the trenches fighting non-stop all year long.

The last Weekly Update of 2014 is going up later this evening. I kept it light, but I do hint at things to come. I’ll go into full bore details of upcoming releases and titles coming back into print, in the Update for next week. I’m still fighting a bug and I want to be completely sharp and focused going into what can be expected in 2015. I think most of you will be very pleased.

A lot of this week has been consumed with filling Christmas Surprise Packages, business and legal matters, follow-ups, and year-end stuff like inventory, prepping for final bookkeeping, contracts, reorganizing within the offices, clearing out the 2014 stuff to make way for 2015, and lots and lots of planning for things to come. We have a number of things boiling for new releases, changes, some surprises and fun in the coming year.

I’m still recovering from the bug that knocked me off my feet Christmas Eve, but I feel like I’m functioning at 75% capacity or better. Ideas are sure flying and I feel like my head is sharp and focused. Sadly, Kathy got clobbered by a different bug (the flu, perhaps). She’s like a pioneer woman who usually shrugs off illness with ease, but she is tuckered out and still quite ill. I hope she starts feeling better soon. No New Year’s Eve partying for us tonight.

We’ll be hitting the ground running in the New Year with many new releases across the board and high hopes for Robotech® RPG Tactics™. Please continues to spread positive buzz about this exciting new game. A hit means we can do awesome things with this game line and more on all fronts! Holy crow, these are exciting times! Nerve-racking, but exciting.

I want to stop and say thank you to those of you who sent Palladium Christmas cards, including a few Aussies (thank you ladies and gents), as well as the friends who sent such thoughtful gifts, cards and emails. That’s it for today. Enjoy a fun and safe New Year's Eve and a wonderful New Year. We'll be back to work on Friday, but hoping you have another long weekend of fun.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and One Lucky Guy

© Copyright December 31, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”