Shipping like maniacs - December 10, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

"Busy" is the operative word these past several weeks. Christmas Surprise Packages are coming in and going out at a rapid pace. That alone keeps us plenty busy this time of year. Meanwhile, I’m juggling a zillion things, trying to find time to edit and write books in the pipeline, and the guys are prepping and packaging the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter rewards for our backers in Australia and the rest of the world. That is less than 500 backers, but we won’t be happy until everyone in the world has been sent their rewards.

The Rifter® #68 is scheduled to arrive on Friday and we'll ship the day we get it, so more packaging and shipping coming our way. That’s okay, we love being busy.

I expect to be able to get back to work on Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ for Palladium Fantasy® sometime later today and through the weekend. I want to get it off to the printer as soon as I can. January release.

All things considered, everyone is tire but doing okay. Spirits are high today and yesterday. Several of us were in a funk on Monday. I suspect the stress of the holidays and the passing of Matthew Clements father, which got us all missing our own deceased loved ones, brought us a bit down. But we were all rockin’ n’ rollin’ yesterday and today; Matthew included.

Thinking of turning the Chuck Walton cover to Bizantium and the Northern Islands™ (Fantasy) and Zeleznik cover to The Rifter® #68 (Heroes Unlimited) into color prints.

I don’t know about you guys, but I still have a bunch of personal Christmas stuff I need to get done on top of everything else! Especially shipping to folks out of state. Better get to it. Will be working hard at posting Murmurs much more frequently. Game on and good luck shopping.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and a very tired Game Designer

© Copyright December 10, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”