A Short Update – July 22, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

All of us have been burning the Midnight oil for the past 7-10 days. And I mean literally working till Midnight. It takes its toll on you, but we are getting stuff done.

Rifts® Megaverse in Flames™ is done and at the printer. Whew. This book is really something. Truly epic in scope and built for fun. I’m glad we’re also doing a signed and numbered Gold Edition Hardcover of it as well. Carl Gleba outdid himself on this book. Wow.

Future Vision™ – The Artistry of Charles Walton II, is in the layout stage and should go to the printer in a day or two. It’s a beautiful book I think people will love.

The Rifter® #67 will be finished and sent to the printer a day or two after that.

Robotech® RPG Tactics™ may have been a son of gun to get made, but the game is beautiful. We have one of the actual boxed games and an additional half dozen sprues of each mecha that we have sent to a few different painters. The bulk of them to Blue Table Painting. They are doing the display pieces and tabletop gaming pieces for us to display and demo at Gen Con. We’re working them like dogs too, because we did not get the production samples until last week. Thanks guys, looking great!

Gotta run. More to come.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright July 22, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”