The Madness Continues - May 31, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

All of us continue to hammer away at several key projects, most notably Megaverse® in Flames, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, the Spring Cleaning Sales and The Rifter® #67 along with preparations for launching Robotech® Expeditionary Marines™ and Gen Con Indy®. In between, there are business matters, reorganizing the warehouse, posting updates and Murmurs, staying in touch with distributors, soliciting orders, upgrading our shipping software and hardware, and things of that nature.

It is madness because it there always seems to be something to do and not enough hours in a day, and days in the week to get it all done. Alex was just lamenting that we haven’t seen much of the outside world for quite a while, we’ve been working so much.

Wayne, Alex and I are at the office today, Saturday, May 31, just to keep everything moving forward. I ran a couple of business errands, pulled some weeds because they were screaming to extricated from the lawn, fed the birds, answered some emails, worked a bit on Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™, wrote this Murmur and then it’s back to Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames™. The book is coming along nicely.

I think we are most excited about Robotech® RPG Tactics™ going into manufacturing soon. If it feels like a long journey to you, it feels like a marathon that has lasted an eternity to us. Everyone at Palladium Books and Ninja Division have put their hearts and souls into this project. It has been a tremendous learning curve for us Palladium and an invaluable experience on many levels. Through it all, we have never forgotten about you, our supporters and fans, and we have never skimmed on the quality. I think Robotech® RPG Tactics™ is going to make a lot of people very, very happy.

Anyway, I need to get back to work writing. Enjoy your weekend and game on.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 31, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”