Weekend Mini-Report, May 18, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

The Spring Cleaning Sales are going gangbusters. The latest one, Robotech® and Alien Realms, is hot as can be. So was the last one. Excellent. Like I said, spread the word as we are NOT advertising beyond online posts, emails and word of mouth. Remember, this sale ENDS on Thursday afternoon. And a new week long sale starts Thursday evening.

Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two and One are also selling like hot cakes. And there continues to be a lot of interest in the Palladium Fantasy® and Heroes Unlimited™ 30th Anniversary hardcovers. It funny to see the race between how many of each title has sold. Palladium Fantasy caught up and passed HU2 hardcover sales by six, then Heroes Unlimited made a comeback and tied the number with Fantasy, and now Fantasy has a one book lead. Silly, I know, but its fun.

Alex was in yesterday prepping boxes and packages to ship out The Rifter® #66 subscriptions next week and orders that have been pouring in over the weekend. Julius and Alex are coming in later today (Sunday) to pull and pack orders so the first hundred or so can be sent out first thing Monday morning.

Megaverse® in Flames™ is coming along nicely. Writing is going well and I assigned out some artwork that I had accidentally overlooked sending out a month ago. What a Bozo. It just slipped through the cracks. Fortunately, my artists are on it. Another great book. I worked on expanding some random encounter tables on Saturday.

Robotech® RPG Tactics is also inching ever closer to manufacturing. Looking good.

I ran around running errands this morning getting supplies for the office and picked up a couple of items for Alex’s birthday coming up in June. Kathy’s is in June too.

Worked 8 hours Saturday, but only four this morning. Taking the rest of Sunday afternoon off.

It’s been a mild Spring and downright cold the last several days with highs barely crawling past 50 degrees. So its nice to finally starting seeing it warm up again – 60 degrees today, 70s by the end of next week.

Will post more as thing continue to rock ‘n roll.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 18, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”