Weekend Mini-Report - May 10, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Weekend Mini-Report - May 10, 2014

Unread post by Kevin »

Weekend Mini-Report, May 10, 2014

Wayne, Alex and I are all here working on various projects. Jeff was in early for a couple of hours too.

The Spring Cleaning Sale is going! People are really enjoying this first sale. Nice. You’ve got till the afternoon of next Thursday (May 15) before this one (Rifts® World Books) ends and a new one (it’s a secret till the next Weekly Update) begins. Enjoy.

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... Itemid=183

Wayne had an encouraging telephone call with John at Ninja Division. Things are moving forward and we are all getting pumped up about Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Wave One. I don’t know why, but some outside observers and fans seem to have decided that the Ninja Division crew is no longer involved with this project. Of course they are. We’d be lost without their expertise and help in getting molds made and everything into manufacturing. They are silent because the Ninjas are a) by their very nature as ninjas, quiet and stealthy, and b) busy with Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and several other projects of their own.

I’ve been working mostly on things involving our Megaversal Ambassador program today. It is a group of volunteer Game Masters who run games and demos at conventions and stores. Jeff and I had a conference call with the four lead MAs and it all went very well. They're a great group of guys who care about Palladium. Afterward, I worked on a few related documents as well as some other business matters.

We had Mamma Goose and 8 goslings visit the office this afternoon, which was a fun sight. The babies were adorable. Wayne may post a couple photos on our Facebook page later tonight.

It’s getting late, so I need to head home in a while. Probably taking Mother’s Day off tomorrow. It will be my first day off in 7 or 8 weeks. Then it’s back to doing ads, contracts and finishing work on Megaverse® in Flames.

To all our Gamer Mothers out there, and mothers (and wives) who put up with us gamers, have a wonderful Mother's Day.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 10, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”