People are enjoying the big Sale

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

The Spring Cleaning Sale is an instant hit! I thought people would enjoy this series of one week sales with select product available at a steep 50% discount, but holy cow! You guys are buying up a storm. Awesome! Enjoy.

I’m sorry I haven’t posted sooner this week, but EVERY DAY was an action-packed day with many demands on my time. (All of us, really.) Each morning, I’d think, "I have to write a Murmur later today," and the next thing I knew it was 8:30 PM or later. There were several long days this week with me crawling out of here around 10:00 PM Thursday night. That was a 15 hour day! That’s okay because I was hot writing, and we have been getting a lot done on many different fronts. This was a very productive week.

The Rifter® #66 is done and sent to the printer. It is a nother fine issue packed with all kinds of good stuff. I think our submitters are getting better and better.

I was delighted to hear we’d be be getting Rifts® Northern Gun by May 19 (maybe sooner!) and I’m already working away on Rifts® Megaverse® in Flames. I’m having a blast with this book and the editing and tweaking is going quite well so far.

I’m gonna keep this one short as I need to run out and get the food for our birthday get together tonight. Though his birthday was last week, we’re celebrating Wayne’s birthday tonight. Looking forward to unwinding a bit and hanging with the guys and a couple of other friends dropping by.

I’ll be working at least part of the weekend and will try to post again. Have a nice weekend.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 9, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”