A short Update March 2, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A short Update March 2, 2014

Unread post by Kevin »

A short update – March 2, 2014

Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two. Wow is this book epic. Wayne, Chuck, Alex and I were here working on Saturday till midnight! That’s how fired up we are about the book! It was a very long, fun and productive day.

Chuck Walton is convinced NG-2 is one of the best books we have EVER produced and marvels at everything he sees. Wayne has started typesetting and will be starting to layout the first hunch of the book out while I finish the writing and fine tuning on the rest. In fact you should be able to see something of an advanced sneak preview in DriveThruRPG.com by Thursday or Friday. Free, of course.

I’m feeling pretty whipped. We got dump on with another 4-5 inches of stinkin’ snow, so I was shoveling it when I got home last night till till 1:30 AM. Yuck. This morning is cold as hell frozen over and I can’t seem to get warm. In the office just for four hours to take care of some business then I’m heading home to rest.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright March 2, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”