Happy Valentine’s Day – February 14, 2014

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Yeah, I know it’s one of those ‘commercial’ holidays, but it is as good a reason as any to tell that special someone that you love them. And that includes parents, siblings, your children, friends and anyone you care about.

So thank you, and know that all of our gaming friends, fans and customers are appreciated. Gamers, especially Palladium fans, are the greatest of them all.

While I cannot honestly say that “I love all of you,” I can say that all of us at Palladium Books appreciate and respect you. We welcome your comments and input, and love your passion. We also appreciate that your love of role-playing games and Palladium Books enables us to have jobs that we adore. It is truly a blessing and a rarity to look forward to coming to work everyday, and to enjoy the people you work with and the job before you. Sure, there are rough days – heck, there have been rough years – but we struggled through them with your help. I could not have done it without you, our fans and supporters, or without the awesome, hardworking team at Palladium. Those people – Kathy, Alex, Wayne, Julius, Jeff, Thom and Matthew (not mention my wonderful crew of freelance artists and writers) – are amazing, generous souls and I love each and every one of them.

Happy Valentine’s Days to the entire Palladium family. I hope it’s a nice one. Know that we are thinking about all of you with warmth and appreciation.

Btw, the first 107 copies of the Heroes Unlimited 30th Anniversary Hardcovers are shipping this afternoon. (We had hoped to ship 'em out on Thursday, but they didn't arrive until 4:30 PM that afternoon.) I spent the entire morning finishing signing and numbering the initial couple hundred books. Julius and Alex had prepped for shipping over the last couple of days (making boxes, stuffing shipping envelopes, etc.), and Jules, Jeff and Alex are back in the warehouse doing the final packaging right now, as I write this.

In case you haven’t read the most recent Weekly Update yet, or missed it in the coming attractions in The Rifter® #65, a Palladium Fantasy RPG® 30th Anniversary Hardcover is available for pre-order and ships in April.

It bugged the heck out of me that HU2 got a hardcover and Palladium Fantasy® did not. When Jeff Burke pointed out that ‘technically’ Palladium Fantasy® is still 30 years old and doesn’t turn 31 until June this year, I decided to make the Fantasy hardcover happen. Get all the details in the Weekly Update or the Palladium online store.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... rsary.html

Other than that, Jeff and Wayne continue to work on Robotech® RPG Tactics and I’m busy editing, tweaking and writing additions to NG-2. Wow, what a book of cool gear and ideas. It’s worth it for the Robodome, new body armor and power armor all by themselves, and there is sooo much more. You are going to love NG-2. I was so hot that I worked at the office till 9:30 last night. Chuck is coming in this afternoon to drop off power armor art and take on some more. Better get back too it.

Keep those imaginations burning bright. Love you.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 14, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”