Rifts® Northern Gun™ 2 is so good

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Rifts® Northern Gun™ 2 is so good

Unread post by Kevin »

Rifts® Northern Gun™ 2 is so good. Megaverse® in Flames too.

I’ve been bouncing back and forth between NG-2 and Megaverse® in Flames working on text and assigning out the last remaining bits of artwork. Wow, are these two books fun. I mean they are filled with page after page of useful source material that will make the mouths of players and Game Masters water.

Every contributor, every writer and artist has really knocked it out of the park. Makes working on both books a joy.

I'm happy to see so many people getting subscriptions to The Rifter® at the launch of The Rifter® Super-Sale. The Rifter® has been really great, hasn't it? And Wayne continues to do an excellent job selecting material. He also tells me we've been getting more submissions lately. Cool, keep 'em coming.

http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... t-features

Btw, we broke our snow record for the snowiest January in recorded history for the Metro Detroit area. And we have 2-4 more inches of snow coming between now and Monday. Wild.

Well, it's back to work for me.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright January 25, 2014 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”