Monday was a long shipping day

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Monday was a long shipping day

Unread post by Kevin »

Monday was a long shipping day, December 9, 2013

Sales were stupendous over the weekend. Lots and lots of orders, lots and lots of Palladium Christmas Surprise Package. How stupendous was it? Well, I have just spent the last 12 hours, non-stop in the warehouse, signing books, selecting books, picking artwork, filling in certificates of authenticity, packaging boxes, etc., and I am pooped. You guys and gals really put us thorough our paces today. The only time I wasn’t in the warehouse was during a brief call with my accountant, a brief call with my attorney, and a brief lunch at the office. Whew. Of course, part of what takes time (besides the volume) is making sure each Surprise Package is special. I hope everyone is loving what they get. Keep those orders pouring in. ;)

It's almost 8:00 PM, I’m beat and need to head home. More tomorrow.

Ho, ho, ho,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright December 9, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.
Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Chaos Earth, Coalition States, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”