A news brief -- Oct 27, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A news brief -- Oct 27, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

A news brief, Oct 27, 2013

We’re having a nice time at Detroit Fanfare.[b] The convention and dealers' area (where we have many Palladium creators and Steve Yun from Harmony Gold signing autographs) is open till 6:00 PM, so it’s not too late to join the fun.

We are getting a lot of compliments on [b]Rifts® Northern Gun™ One
(people are going wild over it), the Max and Miriya convention exclusive game pieces and the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ demos.

Carmen Bellaire ran large scale demos in the Desoto Room Gaming area (Second Floor) from 10:00 AM till 5:00 PM and Jeff Burke ran small scale demos at the Palladium booth from 10:00 till 5:00 as well. The games have all gone well, and I had a great time with the 8-9 gamers in my Lord DeSilca game which went very well.

Meanwhile, Chuck Walton, Mark Dudley and Ben Rodriguez have been dazzling people with their artistry and time.

I’m surprised at how many people have come from faraway lands, including Ottawa and Toronto, Canada, New York, Chicago, and elsewhere just to meet me and the Palladium crew. Very flattering. Thanks everyone.

Wayne and I took Steve Yun out to dinner and we sat around talking for a couple of hours. Nice time.

Steve’s panel talk was fun and interesting and my talk went very well right after his.

The convention people have treated us like kings, so that has added to the fun. Detroit Fanfare is a nice event, though I think freezing cold, wet weather has kept the crowds below expectations. Hard to say.

Gotta get back to it. Game on.

Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright October 27, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”