A blurry-eyed Update -- August 7, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A blurry-eyed Update -- August 7, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

A blurry-eyed Update – August 7, 2013

Stardate . . . er . . . update . . . sheesh . . . been working so fast and furious these past few weeks (from 7:00 AM till 10 or 11:00 PM most days for the last two weeks!), I’m not sure if any of us know what day it is (or which portion of the space/time continuum).

We’re buried up the eyeballs and it . . . it is all a blur. But things are looking good! We’d be very excited if we weren’t so tired and still have so much to do.

All kinds of things are going on and moving forward with Robotech® RPG Tactics™. This past week, Jeff Burke has been splitting his time between answering (zillions) of Kickstarter questions and painting (zillions of) miniatures for display and demos at Gen Con. Carmen Bellaire is painting up a bunch, too.

The new 8½ x 11 inch sized edition of Robotech® Macross Saga Sourcebook™ is selling like crazy. So is Robotech®, in general, and Rifts®, and Dead Reign™, and the latest couple issues of The Rifter®, and . . .

Reprint books are at the printer and coming back in time so that many titles will not be out of print even for a second. Case in point, Rifts® Game Master Guide is down to its last 12 or so copies, but the latest printing will arrive at the warehouse next Tuesday.

Rifts® Northern Gun One is so close to the finish line, I can taste it! Wayne has started typesetting and plotting layout for the first half of the book as I continue to pound away at editing, rewrites and new material. Did a couple maps of Michigan on Monday. I’ve been working away at the Robot section for the last week. There are something like 24-26 new combat robots. That section should top out at around 60 pages of the book, I think. And that does not include the section on drones and cargo haulers. Great stuff, but still more work than I wish there was. Of course, that's because I've grown the page count, but the book (and you) deserve it. I suspect we’ll be working away on it right up until we leave for Gen Con. Still hoping to get it to the printer before we leave.

Holy Moley! Gen Con Indy is next week!! Gaaaaah.

Working. Working. Gotta go for now. So much to do yet. Working away. Game on! :)

Hyper and a Bit Punchy,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright August 7, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”