Northern Gun™ One is a really fun book

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Northern Gun™ One is a really fun book

Unread post by Kevin »

Northern Gun One is a really fun book – July 30, 2013

The writing and editing is going well and the book is really quite wonderful. I’m not talking about my writing (though it is good stuff), I’m talking about Matthew Clements and other contributors work. I’m also talking about the ideas and characters, Northern Gun™ the company, and Upper Michigan as portrayed in this book. The Ishpeming Republic and the Northern Gun corporation are as vivid as any character in the book. Most of that is Matthew’s doing (with a some additional color by me). And the new weapons and robots . . . ahhhh. I am very, very pleased with this book.

Btw, to make this everything it needs to be, NG-1 has grown to be a 192 page book. Crowdfunder supporters get it at no additional cost.

One of the things that has slowed me down a bit is the work involving the special surprise for many of the Megaverse Insiders who helped crowdfund NG-1. But it will be worth it. Everyone I let in on the surprise thinks its awesome and are amazed that I’ve been able to implement it. I sure hope it has the desired effect on you guys and gals.

We are all burning the Midnight oil to have it done before we go to Gen Con and to have advanced copies at the convention. Verdict is still out on whether or not we can pull that off. Working hard. All of us.

Btw,The Rifter® #63 shipped to consumers on Friday and Distributors on Monday. What a great issue.

That’s it for now. Been here for 12 hours. Need to call it a day. Game on.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright July 30, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”