We did it! Kickstarter Update – May 21 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Thank you, thank you, thank you. With your support we did it!

A sincere thank you to EVERYONE who made a pledge and helped to spread the word, and especially to the hardworking gents at Ninja Division. Together we have made Robotech® RPG Tactics™ a reality.

The next step? Getting the game, sculptures, graphics, packaging and all the rest, completely finished over the next few weeks. Then we send it into manufacturing. With any luck, we’ll have Kickstarter materials shipping to you by October or November and the retail product hitting store shelves by November or December. We do not have a release schedule yet; probably in a few weeks.

While Wayne Smith, Carmen Bellaire and I are at Anime North, Ninja Division will continue to work away with things on their end. It means we’ll be coming home to a lot of work regarding Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and so I need to finish up Rifts® Northern Gun™ One, but we can hardly wait to get to it! Our adrenaline is pumping.

See some of you at Anime North. I sure hope to see a lot of gamers at Anime North this weekend. There will be demos of Robotech® RPG Tactics™, panel talks, books to buy, autographs to be had and fun, fun, fun. Be there! Game on!

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 21, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”