A few good days writing NG – May 7 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

A few good days writing NG – May 7 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

I’ve put in some good writing on Rifts® Northern Gun™ One the last couple of days

We’re as excited about getting Rifts® Northern Gun™ One to the printer as we are about Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and its Kickstarter. I've been hot writing NG-1 the last few days. It is another great book. The robots are diverse and fun, and will give players a lot of new toys for their adventures. Plus there are guns and other gear, a bunch of background and information about NG, and all kinds of other good stuff. You are going to love this book.

Saturday, when Jorel, Tom, Mac and Will dropped by the warehouse for a visit, they were pretty wowed by what they saw of NG and even took photographs. I also shared with them some of my plans for upcoming products and we had fun chatting.Of course, I have sworn them to secrecy, so don’t ask to see the photos or to reveal secrets. ;)

Sunday, I spent working on The Rifter® #62.

Monday and Tuesday, our time was divided between customs paperwork for our trip to Anime North (May 24-26), Robotech® RPG Tactics™ and writing Rifts® Northern Gun™ One. I’m very happy with how well NG-1 is coming together.

Oh, I also did another, short interview with Steve Wollett at Not The Singularity. What a nice guy. I enjoyed the interview very much. You can see it for yourself at http://notthesingularity.com/3551/a-bri ... h-tactics/

Whew, otherwise the whirlwind continues. It’s around 9:00 PM as I post this so it is time for me to call it a day.

My thanks to everyone supporting Palladium Books and the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter. Plenty of awesome goodness is coming for it as new Add-Ons and Stretch Goals are revealed. Enjoy.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 7, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”