Mini-Update May 1, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Mini-Update May 1, 2013

Unread post by Kevin »

Mini-Update May 1, 2013

I think we all feel a bit like the Tasmanian Devil. You know, the slobbering, whirling dervish character from the old Warner Brothers cartoons. Because we have been in non-stop motion for a few weeks now. Yeow.

We’re very pumped up about the Robotech RPG Tactics Kickstarter and hope you are too. So are the guys at Ninja Division and Harmony Gold. We're all working to make it a HUGE success. Fingers crossed! Of course, there’s more to it than crossed fingers. We are working our tails off doing interviews and emailings, making telephone calls, sending out email, contacting people, and wheeling and dealing to make it a success. Meanwhile, we're also trying to get ready for Anime North, figuring out customs and boxing up product, not to mention prep work for Gen Con, and continuing to work with ND to finish the product, and ongoing communications with Harmony Gold (who has been great), working to get some Palladium RPG sourcebooks done, and all kinds of other stuff. Like I said, we're Taz, the non-stop whirlwind to get everything done.

Thanks for the support!!! Keep spreading the word and game on!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rrp ... -tacticstm

Oh, today was Wayne Smith’s Birthday! For a present I had him work only 12 hours today. Seriously. That's how crazy it has been here.

There’s just so much to do. I did give him a present and we’ll be getting together with friends on Friday with much more gift-giving and fun.

That’s it for now.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Slave-Driving Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright May 1, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”