Mini-Update February 8, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

Rifts® China 2 back in print. I just want to make sure people don’t miss the fact that Rifts® China 2 is back in print. So is Rifts® Aftermath. And Rifts® Lone Star will be back next Wednesday.

https://palladium-store.com/1001/produc ... a-Two.html

I know all three books are very popular and were asked for often in the Christmas Grab Bags. They are back and ready for you. With two Chaos Earth™ sourcebooks coming later this year, we’re seeing a lot of requests for the Chaos Earth™ RPG as the #1 gift, but really, we were seeing close to an equal number in each category. That surprises me a little, but means we have a nice selection for our customers. Nice. I always aim to please.

Similarly, take advantage of the Rifter® Subscription Drive to get a free gift and The Rifter® at a lower than cover price.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... ption.html

New stuff going on

I assigned out cover art for a Heroes Unlimited™ sourcebook and a Palladium Fantasy book. Not saying what they are yet, as they aren’t even on the schedule, but we are making plans for future releases and intend to support both game lines.

I’ve got writer, Matthew Clements giving me a hand on some of the vampire stuff with the hope it will help get this book to the printer pronto.

I’ll have him do the same for Northern Gun™ tweaks and rewrites since he’s the author. :) He’s already done a handful of additions and changes.

Meanwhile, a bunch of trusted Palladium freelancers and fans should start playtesting the Beta rules for Robotech® RPG Tactics™ this weekend. Can hardly wait to hear their feedback. Had a meeting with Carmen Bellaire this week and he’s pumped up to dive into these rules.
I don’t know if you know it, but he’s been developing his own set of miniature game rules for a superhero setting and it is pretty cool looking to me. But then, I’m not a miniatures guy.

It’s another busy day. I feels like only a few hours have passed, but it’s already 1:00 PM. It’s been a weird day too. I’m writing well, but cranky as all get out. Every little thing is getting on my last nerve today. Probably need a break but I also need to pound out books. Gah. What a life. ;)

Stay positive and game on! And I'll do likewise.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 8, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”