Snow bound

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Snow bound

Unread post by Kevin »

We got dumped on with snow a few times this week. Last night and this morning were the worst, with 5 fresh inches of snow in our neck of the woods and now high winds and drifting.

It's been a frustrating start today with shoveling snow, a nosebleed, catching a cold I think, and a bunch of little stupid things that are getting on my nerves today.

Need to write and assign out more art. Have done a little work on Rifts® Vampires and a little on Northern Gun too, but the day is flying by and I have a 2 PM conference call with the Robotech® design team, so I gotta run. More later.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 8, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Robotech® RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”