And the beat goes on - February 2, 2013

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

It has been an up and down week, work and emotions-wise. I’m writing away, but going slower than I want. Art for various products is coming in and looking great. There has been a ton of work going on with Robotech® RPG Tactics by Palladium’s off-site design team. Play-testing of the rules is going into Beta Testing, we’ve seen more 3D sculptures and are nailing down the final product line for the initial launch. All this means being in contact with Harmony Gold and meeting new people. And boy oh boy is everyone pumped up about the game line.

I’ve also spoken with several friends and freelancers the past couple of days and still need to speak with Mike Wilson and a few others. Crazy busy.

Getting back to work on Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook now.

Enjoy the Super Bowl tomorrow and have a nice weekend.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright February 2, 2013 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Northern Gun, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”