Mini-Update -- Rockin’ on writing -- July 11, 2012

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Mini-Update -- Rockin’ on writing -- July 11, 2012

Unread post by Kevin »

Mini-Update -- Rockin’ on writing, July 11, 2012

The last few days have been super productive. EVERYTHING is in full swing. In fact, I've been such a whirlwind and so absorbed in writing, that I didn't know what day it was this morning. Of course that happens when the only day off you've had in the last three months was the Fourth of July. Crazy. Still, we are all pumped up!

I’ve been writing and editing Rifts® Black Market like crazy. The art is starting to come in, and the book is going to be phenomenal. It’s even better than I had originally imagined. Shooting to get Rifts® Black Market to the printer by next week Friday. After which, I dive into finishing Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook.

The Rifter® #59 is at the printer and one of those especially amazing issues. The source material for the Xiticix™ Hivelands,Splicers®, Techno-Wizard™, Palladium Fantasy RPG® and other material is all outstanding.

http://palladium-store.com/1001/product ... er-59.html

Rifts® Xiticix Invasion has been sent in for a short, special printing and will be back in print on July 20, 2012.

Rifts® Triax 2 is down to its last six copies so I sent it in for a full reprint.

Rifts® Northern Gun™ One and Two Chuck Walton continues to finish his work on both books and they are gorgeous. Chuck has also managed to squeeze in some impressive art for Rifts® Black Market and The Rifter® #59.

Rifts® Northern Gun™ Two Megaverse® Insider crowdsource funding starts tomorrow.

Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook is also coming along. Mark Dudley saw some of the new artwork by Nick Bradshaw and went wild over it. I expect to get this book to the printer by months end.

I met with Mark Dudley and other artists as I continue to coordinate artwork for a number of upcoming books.

Made the last of our Gen Con arrangements.

And those are just the highlights of the week so far.

Exciting and positive times. New books are coming soon.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright July 11, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”