Another crowdfunding success!

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

The Rifts Northern Gun™ ONE Megaverse Insider crowdfunding is another resounding success. As of my writing of this Murmur, 349 gamers have "officially" participated in the Northern Gun™ ONE crowdfunding, totaling $26,915 in purchases. Wow. Thank you.

That number may increase a bit as there were a handful of customers who tried to place an order but encountered difficulties. We’ll be contacting them via email to resolve the problem. We may also see a few stragglers sneak-in orders before Wayne takes the crowdfunding off the Palladium Website. Kathy processed orders at 5:30 this morning.

We saw more people participate in the Northern Gun™ Megaverse Insider crowdfunding than Rifts® Lemuria, but there were fewer top dollar participants; understandable in this economy.

My heartfelt thank you to EVERYONE who has participated in both crowdfunding offers. Your support is very appreciated and will help Palladium Books release new products, reduce debt and grow stronger!

Note: The Rifts® Northern Gun™ 1 & 2 crowdfunding offers are the LAST TWO for this year. As per many of your requests, Palladium is doing the Insider offer on the two related Northern Gun™ books as two separate crowdfunding offers a few weeks apart. The Rifts® Northern Gun™ “TWO Megaverse® Insider offer starts July 12.

I had a good day writing on Monday and will continue to focus on getting new books to the printer. Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook and Rifts® Black Market™ are the two I'm working on at the moment, and the final writing of the two Northern Gun™ titles will immediately follow. When I’m not writing, I’ll be calling the last handful of Rifts® Lemuria folk who are to get a call and the new Northern Gun™ One folks after them. (I’ve tried calling most of these generous souls two or more times, but will keep calling until I reach them.)

Btw, we submitted our latest advertisement to a trade magazine yesterday and are looking to do more.

If you don’t mind, I’ll be getting back to writing a couple of new books. ;)

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, and Game Designer

© Copyright June 26, 2012 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”