Two books have gone into final production!

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Two books have gone into final production!

Unread post by Kevin »

We have two books in full swing, final production.

Rifts® Path of the Storm – One writer’s vision of the Rifts® Movie is almost done. It is going into layout phase this weekend. ALL we are waiting for is the cover and final art. It should go to the printer next week. This is really a fun product that is a good read, provides behind the scenes info at Palladium Books as well as the creative process, and presents game stats for key characters and ideas for adventure. I think people are going to love this book. 96 pages and only $12.95 retail.

Robotech® New Generation Sourcebook should see final layout and go to the printer by the end of next week or the beginning of the following week. Approvals have been coming in from Harmony Gold all day. We’re not certain if we’ll really see ALL approvals by tonight as promised, but they are coming in at a good clip and we are hopeful.

It is very exciting to have two books get so close to being sent to the printer.

Meanwhile, I’m busy working on the final edit and rewrite for Rifts® Lemuria, another great book.

It will be followed by Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™ and Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook

I’m happy to say we are starting to see sales for recent non-book releases such as:

Palladium bookmarks – set of four – look great and serve a practical purpose. I love them!

Endless Dead Zombie Print™ – BRAND NEW! Two sizes. Low prices. Great fun.

Dead Reign™ Sourcebook 3: Endless Dead™ - still waiting for the powerful E.M. Gist cover. Almost all artwork is finished. The two new artists did good stuff, Nick Bradshaw’s work has taken a quantum leap.

Coalition Christmas™ T-shirt. This is one of my favorite Rifts® T-shirts of all time. Available for purchase now and may be requested in Christmas Surprise Packages. All size available.

Speaking of Christmas Surprise Packages, I continue to load many of them up with $90-$100 worth of product – at least for another week or so. Do not miss out on this awesome offer to get RPG books, Rifters®, prints, bookmarks, T-shirts, coffee mugs, etc., signed and on the cheap. Great gifts. Order yours today!

I also continue to develop and coordinate work on two different Rifts® comic books and a couple other things.

Plus Alex recently got a great report on his health from his doctor, and my dear friend, Kay Kozora is doing better too. She’s not out of the woods by any stretch of the imagination, but she’s doing better.

I really feel like things are finally coming together. Wayne, Alex and I will be working through the weekend to get books into your hands as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer, Game Designer and Surrogate Santa

© Copyright November 4, 2011 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, Phase World®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Megaverse®, Nightbane®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. Heroes Unlimited™, Beyond the Supernatural, Dead Reign, Warpath, Shemarrian Nation, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”