Happy New Year - December 31, 2017

The latest thoughts and ramblings from the Palladium Books staff.

Moderator: AlexM

Kevin
Yeah, The Publisher Guy

Unread post by Kevin »

2017 has been a crazy year for us at Palladium. Crazier than any of you know. A real roller coaster ride with plenty of ups and downs, good and bad. Here’s hoping 2018 is a wonderful and prosperous year for us all. Filled with good health, joy and wonder.

There was no Weekly Update this past week because we were busy with inventory and other business matters, and because Wayne is trapped in transit and dealing with overbooked airline flights as he returns home from a well deserved vacation with his sweetheart, Shelia.

I would like to thank my hardworking staff, Wayne, Julius, Kathy, Chuck, Alex and newcomer, Scott Gibbons. They all care so much and work so hard. I know Scott in particular wishes he could do so much more. I could not ask for more wonderful people at my side. Each one much more than employees. They are dear friends and family. So are Palladium’s many talented freelancers. The same goes for the myriad Palladium fans around the worlds. Many of whom have taken the time to share their hopes, dreams and warm regards with us in the comment section of the Christmas Surprise Packages. Thank you. I hope you know you mean the world to me and all of us at Palladium Books.

Reminder, the Palladium Christmas Surprise Package offer and Digital Surprise Package have been extended to Monday, January 15, 2018, so that means you only have about two weeks left to snag one.

I will cover much more in upcoming Weekly Updates. For now, enjoy the holiday weekend and may the New Year be an awesome one for us all.

With Love and Appreciation,
Kevin Siembieda
Publisher, Writer and Game Designer

© Copyright December 31, 2017 Palladium Books Inc. All rights reserved.

Dead Reign®, Rifts®, The Rifter®, RECON®, Splicers®, Palladium Books®, The Palladium Fantasy Role-Playing Game®, Phase World®, Powers Unlimited®, Nightbane®, Megaverse®, The Mechanoids®, The Mechanoid Invasion®, Chaos Earth®, Coalition Wars® and After the Bomb® are Registered Trademarks of Palladium Books Inc. RPG Tactics™, Beyond the Supernatural, Coalition States, Heroes Unlimited, Ninjas & Superspies, Minion War, Mysteries of Magic, SAMAS, Thundercloud Galaxy, Three Galaxies, Vampire Kingdoms, and other published book titles, names, slogans and likenesses are trademarks of Palladium Books Inc., and Kevin Siembieda.

Robotech® and Robotech® The Shadow Chronicles® are Registered Trademarks of Harmony Gold USA, Inc.

Return to “Murmurs from the Megaverse®”