Board index » MDC Worlds » Splicers®

Post subject: Slappy's Creations
Unread postPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:37 pm

OLD ONE

Comment: PROUDLY Not a member of the "Cabal of 24"
Here is a list of links to as much of Slappy's material that I found. If any of you find more that I missed, let me know and I will add it.

New Machine/NEXUS Weapons
Underwater Combat Robot
Inflictor Hunter/Killer Robot
Incenirator Robot
Siren Infiltrator Robot
Pseudojacker

Kraken Submersible Assault Carrier
Kraken Adventure Ideas

Various War Mounts
Organic Cruise Missle
Wing Board
Bio-Organic Weapons/Enhancements & Technology

Waste Crawlers

Bombardier OCC
Harvester O.C.C.
Splicer Militia OCC
Delivery Man OCC & Adventure
Swarmlord OCC
Sweeper OCC
Butcher OCC
Marshall OCC
Black Talon War Hawk & Falconer OCC

Various NPC's

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."
Megaversal Ambassador Coordinator
Palladium Books 2015 Robotech RPG Tactics Tournament Rules

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:42 am

Knight

Even easier than digging thru the txt versions on my HD :) You rock NMI.

What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:59 am

Adventurer

Sticky It.

Please. :)

Ephesians 6:12

"Professionals are predictable; unfortunately, the world is full of amateurs." - Anonymous, Murphy's Laws of Combat

All hail the god Subjugator whose name has nothing to do with warfare and EVERYTHING to do with conquests.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:21 am

OLD ONE

Uhm it already is a sticky. Duh :lol:

"Freedom is the recognition that no single person, no single authority or government has a monopoly on the truth, but that every individual life is infinitely precious, that every one of us put on this world has been put there for a reason and has something to offer."

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:45 am

Adventurer

Sorry, the little icons were not showing up when I found this under the unread posts link.

Ephesians 6:12

"Professionals are predictable; unfortunately, the world is full of amateurs." - Anonymous, Murphy's Laws of Combat

All hail the god Subjugator whose name has nothing to do with warfare and EVERYTHING to do with conquests.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:01 pm

Rifter® Contributer

I appreciate you taking the time to gather everything together like this. Although I must admit, it doesn't look like a lot when you post it like that. I'll have to write up some more. :D

Just wanted to drop the teaser right now that I am working with Chuck Walton to come up with something special for the Rifter (and hopefully the Open House). Don't want to give away too much other than to say it's the greatest idea ever and will completely reshape the Splicers World. :lol:

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:05 pm

OLD ONE

slappy wrote:
I appreciate you taking the time to gather everything together like this. Although I must admit, it doesn't look like a lot when you post it like that. I'll have to write up some more. :D

Just wanted to drop the teaser right now that I am working with Chuck Walton to come up with something special for the Rifter (and hopefully the Open House). Don't want to give away too much other than to say it's the greatest idea ever and will completely reshape the Splicers World. :lol:
No problem and Rock On. I assume then you will be @ the Open House? Plan on running any Splicer games?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:45 am

Rifter® Contributer

Afraid not. Would love to make it but I'm on the other side of the country. I believe Chuck will be their to represent, but I don't know if anyone will be running a Splicer's game. That was the plan but I don't see it on the schedule.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:20 am

OLD ONE

slappy wrote:
Afraid not. Would love to make it but I'm on the other side of the country. I believe Chuck will be their to represent, but I don't know if anyone will be running a Splicer's game. That was the plan but I don't see it on the schedule.
I might run a pick me up game, but only if I can get the characters pre-gen'd. I would need about 6-8 pregens.

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 11:27 am

Hero

i have a question i figured you could answer. what ever happened to that floating splicer city? the whale one. i wanted to bring it into my rifts campaign so we could explain our splicer character better than "you just popped in." that and he would need a place to recharge and such. way i figured it, the splicers would pop up in the atlantic and hit maga island and the biomancers. biomancy would make their biotech go to places no one ever could have imagined. just think TW-biotech and lots of stuff comes to mind. anyway someone statted that BIG city and i cant find it. do you guys have any ideas?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Knight

That would be the Kracken linked above.

What a cruel thing is war: to separate and destroy families and friends, and mar the purest joys and happiness God has granted us in this world; to fill our hearts with hatred instead of love for our neighbors, and to devastate the fair face of this beautiful world. - R E Lee
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. - G Orwell

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:49 pm

OLD ONE

Slappy, with the Open House come and gone, can you fill us in more on this project you had going with Chuck Walton?

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:05 am

Rifter® Contributer

It's still going, but there was no way we were going to have what we wanted done by the Open House. We are still going forward with it though. I've got some pretty cool stuff done already and Chuck has created some amazing artwork that has me blown away. We're hoping that handing a complete package over to Wayne will make them more likely to accept it as a Rifter article even though Splicers isn't one of the more popular products (hoping to fix that too).

The basic concept centers around the Legion idea I posted on the boards earlier. I'm drafting up an adventure for it Hook, Line, and Sinker style. Once the adventure is done then I'll need to write up details on all the elements (Great House details, new O.C.C.'s, War Mounts, equipment, enemies, etc.). I was going along at a decent pace, then I got distracted by a concept sketch Chuck whipped up. It inspired a very detailed O.C.C. that is one of my favorites so far, but it's also pretty long. Nearly finished though.

I'll be posting stuff here and there to give people a sneak peak. I'm going to have Chuck be the Gatekeeper of the material though. Otherwise, I would just post everything as I write it. :D

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:46 pm

Monk

Those are some nice creations! Thank you for sharing them with us!

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

"As you will it, your Grace."

HH....FIE

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:37 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: Lord of Chaos!
Good luck Slappy :ok: Carmen says you make some great stuff.

Carl

Post subject:
Unread postPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:39 pm

Rifter® Contributer

Thank you and thanks for passing the word along. I'm a pretty big fan of the two of you guys as well.

The Hades book is amazing and I'm really looking forward to your return to Phase World. That's my favorite Palladium setting (aside from Splicers of course :D).

Post subject: Re: Slappy's Creations
Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:00 pm

OLD ONE

Slappy, how goes your special project?

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:38 pm

Rifter® Contributer

Going very well. We're building a sourcebook around a pretty grand adventure. The adventure itself is nearly completed and then I'll start stat-ing up all the necessities - NPC's, equipment, War Mounts, robots, etc. A lot of stuff is already done, but there is still a lot of work to do. I would say I have about 100 pages done and it looks like 100 to go. The difference is the momentum is really building so I think I can tear through the second half much faster.

On Chuck Walton's side the artwork is fantastic. It's pretty much what's kicking my momentum into high gear. Really inspirational stuff. I think everyone is just going to go nuts when it's done.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:31 pm

Comment: Lord of Chaos!
Sounds cool Slappy :-D

Keep up the good work :ok:

Carl

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:59 am

Monk

That sounds awesome Slappy! Thank you for the update!

"My Lady," the protector of Grayson told his Champion, "I do not wish him to leave this chamber alive."

HH....FIE

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:32 am

Champion

slappy wrote:
Going very well. We're building a sourcebook around a pretty grand adventure. The adventure itself is nearly completed and then I'll start stat-ing up all the necessities - NPC's, equipment, War Mounts, robots, etc. A lot of stuff is already done, but there is still a lot of work to do. I would say I have about 100 pages done and it looks like 100 to go. The difference is the momentum is really building so I think I can tear through the second half much faster.

On Chuck Walton's side the artwork is fantastic. It's pretty much what's kicking my momentum into high gear. Really inspirational stuff. I think everyone is just going to go nuts when it's done.

:eek: Wait, am I getting that there will be an actual sourcebook for Splicers, not just more Rifter articles? Sweet! :ok:

"But you can't make an omelet without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others." -Order of the Stick #760

Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Rifter® Contributer

Well technically, we hope it will be. Nothing official.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:41 am

Monk

I know those of us who occupy this particular area are totally behind you and your co-authors. Please keep us posted on updates.

HH....FIE

Unread postPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:38 am

Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

I am pumped for this project to be completed and released! I know that Slappy's Writing (both in Storytelling & Creations) make this project a true collector's item, TRUST ME!!!! You dont wont to miss this one, just make sure you have your pressure checked before playing as the intensity and suspense might steal your breath for a spell. Each chapter unfolds like a treasured cinema, so I highly recommend sharpening your SPLICERS and honing your characters for this one.

Unread postPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:50 pm

Monk

If I die gaming that is considered a good thing! Looking forward to seeing this book of theirs!

HH....FIE

Unread postPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Comment: Warriors of the Megaverse Unite !
Great writeups !

Unread postPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:37 pm

D-Bee

hope it gets printed because this game is due for a suppliment

also slappy and friends some of this material is great

:D

I will show you fear in a handful of dust.

Eliot,T.S. The Waste land

"you're sending a mouse to beard a dragon."
"perhaps.if so let's ensure the mouse has teeth"
Raymond Feist conversation between characters Magnus and Roberts

Unread postPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:13 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Gejkido wrote:
hope it gets printed because this game is due for a suppliment

also slappy and friends some of this material is great

:D

Same here !

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:45 am

Monk

I'm also hoping it sees the light of day!

HH....FIE

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:51 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Aramanthus wrote:
I'm also hoping it sees the light of day!

Same here !

Unread postPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:30 am

D-Bee

hope so too, my friends book just got postponed and it kinda sucks because its almost been a year since him and his partner sent it in to kev. sigh it sucks to wait for some of the really nifty stiff

Unread postPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

It will be printed .
I have faith in it .

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:12 pm

Comment: THE SPLICE MUST FLOW!!!
As do I.

Ninjabunny wrote:
You are playing to have fun and be a part of a story,no one is aiming to "beat" the GM, nor should any GM be looking to beat his players.

Marrowlight wrote:
The Shameless Plug would be a good new account name for you. 8-)

ALAshbaugh wrote:
Because DINOSAURS.

Unread postPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:51 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Good . :D

Unread postPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 am

Monk

I also have faith that this will be printed! :ok:

HH....FIE

Unread postPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:06 pm

OLD ONE

Gejkido wrote:
hope so too, my friends book just got postponed and it kinda sucks because its almost been a year since him and his partner sent it in to kev. sigh it sucks to wait for some of the really nifty stiff

What book/concept was that?

Unread postPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:00 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

I belive it was something in the Rifter?

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:19 am

Monk

We have to keep the faith. This book will see the light of day! Everyone tells me patience is a virtue.

HH....FIE

Unread postPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:16 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

It is .

Unread postPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:04 am

Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

A storm is coming so you just prepare yourselves:

http://madjaguar.deviantart.com/art/The ... -105358942
Double click the image for best results.

Trust me, Slappy & I aren't killing ourselves with tons of material just to tinker with, :D

We just want to deliver the best we can as we agree its long overdue for Splicers. I think it will be hopefully worth the wait, and thats a tall order.

Unread postPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:46 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

:ok: :ok: :ok:
You are #1!!!

Unread postPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 pm

D-Bee

Awesome work on the pic man!! :-D

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:44 am

Megaversal® Ambassador

Waiting to see more renders from you !

Post subject: Re:
Unread postPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 am

Champion

slappy wrote:

We, I am waiting for more. Please.
Where is the Rifter article? Maybe more teasing about it.

taalismn says -- Librarians assume the role of scholar-priest-kings in an increasinly illiterate society...

taalismn says -- Abtex...Unofficial archival mole for the fictional arms industry again with the sites that make you blink... :shock: :-D

Unread postPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:41 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

abtex wrote:
slappy wrote:

We, I am waiting for more. Please.
Where is the Rifter article? Maybe more teasing about it.

I Agree with DuckFoot !

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:27 am

Monk

I'm also looking forward to seeing more material! Hopefully we get to see that article soon.

HH....FIE

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

Same here !

Unread postPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:02 pm

D-Bee

I just love Slappy's Creations
I think they are the best!!! Especially his HLS and all the Material he's created...

Unread postPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:31 pm

Megaversal® Ambassador

darklon0877 wrote:
I just love Slappy's Creations
I think they are the best!!! Especially his HLS and all the Material he's created...

Welcome aboard !

Unread postPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:18 am

Monk

It's always nice to have those HLS along with the material. That way if the GM is need of some inspiration can use one to spark his imagination.

HH....FIE