Bio Enhancemnts with drawings

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Belcross
D-Bee

Bio Enhancemnts with drawings

Unread post by Belcross »

Good my friends Splicehead here I bring some bio enhancements that are posted in the forum, this material is not my property, and most are Slappy, also Slay the Dragon, Wooly, and Ziggurat the Eternal. What I did was modify damage, change or expand descriptions and concepts for my games section. What I did was to search for and modify photos and images (google images, pinterest, deviant art, air station, etc.) with photoshop that would approach the description of the creators of the bio enhancements (many hours searching on the net) and model it as much as possible to the format of palladium books and I want to share it with you to use it as you see it more convenient. I know that many of the drawings in the book of rules need an imperatively affection (drawing them again in my humble opinion), especially those of NEXUS robots, the librarian, the architect, handguns, and many others, so inspire me to perform this work and share them with my players and with you.
I want to express my greatest admiration to Slappy and Mr. Chuck Walton for their work, effort, dedication, commitment and above all love to splicers, one for having the imagination when creating from a gorehound to a bio rifle and the other by The inspiration that transmits and shapes in his drawings (they are amazing, getting better), and all those who make it possible for this game to stay alive
Many thanks and best regards
Please excuse my English, it's not my native language, I live in Venezuela

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsEdjumbKRTNgRG43sU68Cmu4JW4

Return to “Splicers®”