Greetings

Organics, nanotech, and intrigue...discuss your thoughts on the new Palladium RPG here.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

PurpleReign
Megaversal® Ambassador

Greetings

Unread post by PurpleReign »

Recently while attending Grand Con Gaming convention, forum member Premier introduced me to the world of Splicers. I just wanted to stop by the forums and say hello to you all and thank you for reigniting my passion for all things Palladium!
krispy
Hero
Comment: Luck favors the prepared

Re: Greetings

Unread post by krispy »

Welcome to the forum mate, and welcome to the Splicerverse

enjoy the countless hours, reading over the tons of awesome home brew

Splicers is my most favourite PB game
connecting the dots
Premier
Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Unread post by Premier »

PurpleReign wrote:Recently while attending Grand Con Gaming convention, forum member Premier introduced me to the world of Splicers. I just wanted to stop by the forums and say hello to you all and thank you for reigniting my passion for all things Palladium!

Welcome to the Splice Purple Rain!!!!, it's me Chuck "Premier" Walton. Glad to see you have spawned onto the Splicehead forums. Great meeting you at Grand Con. How far have ya made it through the RPG book? Hope your getting built up for some good ole Splicers fun and creativity. This group has got to be the best online community that I have experienced and hope you enjoy it here and contribute some of your ideas, views and inspirations as well. Well dive on in, the water is fine and there is plenty to wonderful homebrewed Splicers source material to enjoy and employ. Ask any questions you may and enjoy!
BookWyrm
Champion
Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!

Unread post by BookWyrm »

Welcome aboard, Purple. Hope you enjoy your stay. Remember NOT to give the Dracos in Lower bay #42 any chocolate, no matter how much she begs or threatens; she needs to lose a couple tons before the next assault on The Machine's forces. The blue-bin by her berth has a number of sweet-fruit treats that we give her.
"Yes, I know I'm going to hell; I'm bringing marshmallows."
BookWyrm aka The Horn'd One
Str-8 male Dom/Top;
Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D
RockJock
Knight

Unread post by RockJock »

Welcome to the forums. I am something of a lurker, but there are great people here, and many of them have provided some great supplements, and expansions.
RockJock, holder of the mighty Rune Rock Hammer!

Return to “Splicers®”