Board index » MDC Worlds » Splicers®

Post subject: Wake Up Splicers!
Unread postPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:58 pm

D-Bee

Wake Up Splicers! I know I am a bit of lurker, but there has been a down turn of post here.

Post subject: Re: Wake Up Splicers!
Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:18 am

Palladin

Location: A snow-covered forest, littered with the bones of my slain enemies...
OrionPrime wrote:
Wake Up Splicers! I know I am a bit of lurker, but there has been a down turn of post here.

Probably because the game's being allowed to stagnate. Sad, because I like it better than Rifts.
Yes, I know, I utter blasphemy.

I am the first angel, loved once above all others...

Light a man a fire, and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire, and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Turning the other cheek just gets you slapped harder.

The Smiling Bandit (Strikes Again!! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!)

Unread postPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:44 am

Knight

Comment: Mondos non cogitarus, Consilium!
ZZZZZZzzzzzzz ………
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz ……..
GAH! What?! I'm up, I'm up! Yeesh! :badbad:
*cough cough*
*groan* Don't DO that! I'm an old man, fer Thoth's sake! I need a minimum of six decades sleep per century to properly maintain a healthy balance! :badbad:

Honourable but not gullible;
a Hero of the Megaverse. :D

Last edited by BookWyrm on Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unread postPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:57 pm

Knight

Yeah, the amount of fan stuff is pretty amazing for a book/world that has had one book and a bit of Rifter support in how many years?

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 3:33 am

Adventurer

Comment: I don't know what i'm doing, that's for realities GM to figure out
can we just bring up the splicer final solution?

its a secret project to release a metal eating bio plague to counter the nano plague, of course it won't let them use metal (cause its being eaten) but it will slowly degrade all metal world wide, essentially doing to the machine what it did to humanity except the machine itself is metal.

The reason the houses haven't released it? They're afraid of the machines retaliation and madness as its systems degrade to the bio plague. And the machine wouldn't just sit quietly, non-degradable plastics, energy fields and other forms of containment could slow or even stop the plague for a time...

Unread postPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 11:30 am

D-Bee

I like it! Probably deserves its own thread really. Maybe we can call it something other than final solution though, don't want to hurt any feelings. Omega Plan or something of that nature maybe.

Unread postPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Artist

Well there is some Splice movement happening:

1. PB is working to get SPLICERS: I AM LEGION Adventure Series available via PDF and possible print on demand. If this does well enough, I m confident KS will be sure to get more support for Splicers out sooner than later.

2. There are (2) completed manuscripts for sourcebooks submitted by Galactus Kid that I will be campaigning for release.

3. I've been working on several major projects for Splicers; including SPLICERS Evolved Edition, SPLICERS: Arm's Race sourcebook (Tentative title) and SPLICERS: The Preserves volume 1 sourcebook.

The key is PB needs to see that Splicers is worth supporting via publication wise. It certainly is getting AL LOT of attention in recent times and we (Spliceheads) must show our BIO Force!!!!! I cordially suggest Spliceheads to write your reviews on Drivethur rpg net and elsewhere about the game to help garner more fresh meat as well as conduct more Splicers campaigns. Build it and they will come.

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:39 am

Dungeon Crawler

Premier wrote:

1. PB is working to get SPLICERS: I AM LEGION Adventure Series available via PDF and possible print on demand. If this does well enough, I m confident KS will be sure to get more support for Splicers out sooner than later.

2. There are (2) completed manuscripts for sourcebooks submitted by Galactus Kid that I will be campaigning for release.

3. I've been working on several major projects for Splicers; including SPLICERS Evolved Edition, SPLICERS: Arm's Race sourcebook (Tentative title) and SPLICERS: The Preserves volume 1 sourcebook.

The key is PB needs to see that Splicers is worth supporting via publication wise. It certainly is getting AL LOT of attention in recent times and we (Spliceheads) must show our BIO Force!!!!! I cordially suggest Spliceheads to write your reviews on Drivethur rpg net and elsewhere about the game to help garner more fresh meat as well as conduct more Splicers campaigns. Build it and they will come.

I'm not a Splicers fan, but even I'm excited about this revelation! Palladium finally working on something that isn't Rifts or zombie related? WOW! Now if they could just get some Beyond the Supernatural stuff going...

Unread postPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:06 pm

Palladin

Jack Burton wrote:
Premier wrote:

I'm not a Splicers fan, but even I'm excited about this revelation! Palladium finally working on something that isn't Rifts or zombie related? WOW! Now if they could just get some Beyond the Supernatural stuff going...

they've been working on some of this for ages. i am legion has been in the works for years, those 2 sourcebooks were at least originally submitted by GK a couple years back i think (the submission may have been tweaked, updated, rewritten, etc since then), and slappy and premier have been working on stuff for years as well. i'm as interested in new splicers material as anyone, but i don't think it wise to get too hyped up for it (unless you can maintain the hype for years) because they're coming "soon" in palladium terms, which could mean any number of things.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:07 pm

Shark_Force wrote:
Jack Burton wrote:
Premier wrote:

they've been working on some of this for ages. i am legion has been in the works for years, those 2 sourcebooks were at least originally submitted by GK a couple years back i think (the submission may have been tweaked, updated, rewritten, etc since then), and slappy and premier have been working on stuff for years as well. i'm as interested in new splicers material as anyone, but i don't think it wise to get too hyped up for it (unless you can maintain the hype for years) because they're coming "soon" in palladium terms, which could mean any number of things.

Well, SPLICERS: I am Legion is at the printers with a June 22nd, 2018 delivery estimation date and the PDF is already available on Drivethru.

Getting the support for this will hopefully get the locomotion going even faster for the other Splicers titles in the pipeline. I know I am energized with what is brewing , not with just Legion, but the other titles submitted by GK as well as what else is gestating.

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:47 pm

D-Bee

I already ordered mine!

Unread postPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Hero

Comment: Living in Florida, soon to be Dinosaur Swamp
Definitely gonna pick this up

Unread postPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:14 am

Knight

Great to see a book coming out.

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:30 am

Hero

Also got mine!

Unread postPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:07 pm

I would like to send a special THANK YOU Shout out to EVERY one of you that has shown such incredible support with I Am Legion. I am amazed by you guys and am extremely proud of this wonderful community. Its because of you that I stay so pumped up and fueled with ideas and keep churning on more SPLICE when I'm not working on other assignments/projects!!!! It is extremely humbling but also a major win for us to finally get a new book out.

With such support, I'm growing more confident that we will see more Splice flowing. Please be sure to share your reviews of the book both here and on Drivethru as it helps expand the Splice, when people read your reviews.