Board index » Across the Megaverse® » Game Room Announcements

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:49 pm

D-Bee

Northern Gun is looking for a few good corporate warriors to be part of their family! I am looking for 3-5 players who would be interested in playing in a Northern Gun campaign to be set in PA 110 Ishpeming/Manistique area. Here is the basic framework for what I am looking for in terms of characters.

1. Starting level will be 3
2. No rifter material
3. All characters must be human or be able to pass for human (this is subject to change.)
2. Any character build from either NG1 will be given preference but I don't foresee robot gladiators as a playable OCC for my campaign at this time. However any build can be accepted on a case by case basis, if a reasonable argument can be made as to why said build would be employable as a corporate employee. Examples include but are not limited to: operator, headhunter, etc. NG1 has examples.
4. Remember you are not adventurers or mercenaries, you are corporate employees. That means listening to superiors and preserving the company interest. This can include but is not limited to: Problem solving and critical thinking, killing stuff and breaking things, public relations and negotiations, etc.
5. I am attempting to build a long term campaign as such I am making a commitment to run. If players can not make the same obligation at least 60% of the time, then the campaign will be cancelled. This is the third time I've tried to run a game so I'm putting my foot down ahead of time.

At this time, the target date will be first week of May. The day of the week I am shooting for at this time is Wednesdays, however depending on what happens with other games, it could potentially move to another day.

Please either reply to this post, ask me in the chats, or send me a pm. I am expecting questions.

Last edited by Adriniene Greenthorn on Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:23 pm

Explorer

Now all I need is an idea.

More human than human.

Unread postPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:56 pm

Wanderer

I'm interested. Will depend on the time and how fine you are with RL interfering with my participation.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:07 pm

D-Bee

IGNG wrote:
I'm interested. Will depend on the time and how fine you are with RL interfering with my participation.

Depends on the context. Coming in, if you can say x hours a day, I can plan around and am willing to work with that. If it's going to be completely random, that's something else. As for a day and time, at the moment I am looking at Wednesdays, because it seems to be the only day with no significant campaigns being run on. That of course is subject to change depending on the other campaigns I am currently involved in.

Unread postPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Dungeon Crawler

depending on what time I'd be interested, already thinking of ideas

Unread postPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:35 pm

D-Bee

Perhaps I need to clarify what exactly will be going on. In the wake of recent world events, Northern Gun is looking to put together a series of 'customer relations' teams. These groups will be responsible for handling the vast myriad of issues that are currently plaguing the Ishpeming/Manistique areas. This could include dealing with anything between dealing with protestors to foiling terrorist attacks.