List/spreadsheet of ALL R.C.C./P.C.C./O.C.C.s?

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Malleable
Wanderer

List/spreadsheet of ALL R.C.C./P.C.C./O.C.C.s?

Unread post by Malleable »

So, I've found a couple posts listing character classes; but they all seem to be incomplete.
I've done some merging trying to make a complete file, but I am still missing some.
I'd go back through every book and Rifter and fill out my own, but I am missing Rifters 9.5, 12, 21, 24, 26, 27, and 31 on.

Does anyone have a complete list of all the Palladium classes?

Thanks,
Mal
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: List/spreadsheet of ALL R.C.C./P.C.C./O.C.C.s?

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I made a list (excluding the DR books, which I don't/won't have). But I made the list ignoring the presented class label and labeled them differently due to what the class text described them as.
Such as…
...instead of listing a Mind Melter as a RCC (RMB) or OCC(RUE) as a PCC due to that is what the text of the class describes.
….listing magic classes as MCCs or Magic Char Classes.
….listing races as Races instead of RCCs when the text is written that they are describing a race.
…listing classes that cannot (should not) be player character classes as NPC CCs

I also added into the listing if the CC could change their class and what sort of class (Magic, adventurer, man-at-arms) is the class.

They are separated by which book they are in. If you don't see the book, I don't have it.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=127182

Note that there are some criticisms aired within the topic because I was not just listing the class labels as is in the books even though I said from the start that I was not doing that.
I did it (and keep it current as books come out) because there are mislabeling within the canon text, and that the RCC label is used on something that is not what the definition of RCC is.

I do have the ATB 2nd ed and ATB 1st ed sourcebooks and the HU2 setting books but the topic is only about the ""Character Class"" character templates.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Malleable
Wanderer

Re: List/spreadsheet of ALL R.C.C./P.C.C./O.C.C.s?

Unread post by Malleable »

Jeezus Drew, your list is amazing. Thanks much. You always post the best replies.

Mal

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”