Blind Warrior Women & Auto-G

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

TOXICTEXAN
Newb

Blind Warrior Women & Auto-G

Unread post by TOXICTEXAN »

Hello everyone. I'll keep this as short & sweet as possible and thanks in advance for any info.

Under Auto-G's natural abilities it says when replicating an in-human race the character has all the natural abilities of that race.

Under Altara Blind Warrior Women's natural abilities are many things, but the one that has my GM & I stumped is their Radar Sense. The second to last line under their radar sense ability is: Bonuses from Radar Sense are already factored into bonuses and RCC skills.

So we would like some opinions on what those bonuses are since the Auto-G should get benefit from them when they take a blind warrior as their copy form.

Thanks again.
Toxic
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Blind Warrior Women & Auto-G

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

The Radar sense is part of their natural abilities, so an auto G would replicate the Radar Sense and all those bonuses. I am not sure what the problem is here.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
Zamion138
Hero

Unread post by Zamion138 »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:The Radar sense is part of their natural abilities, so an auto G would replicate the Radar Sense and all those bonuses. I am not sure what the problem is here.

They are not briken down to which ones are from radar and which are from training maybe? Like what is racial and what is what amounts to their "class".
It looks like they are broken down in the wb 30 dbees of north america, if your looking in sourcebook 1 or Atlantis, try comparing to wb30 maybe.
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

This makes me wonder how reproduction works. If an Auto-G became a BWW then could they also reproduce asexually? Would the offspring be a BWW or would it be an Auto-G shifted into a BWW?
Dinne
Wanderer

Unread post by Dinne »

Nekira Sudacne wrote:The Radar sense is part of their natural abilities, so an auto G would replicate the Radar Sense and all those bonuses. I am not sure what the problem is here.

The text says "Already factored" and in another book "already applied." This seems like it's implying that that they have bonuses from training and bonuses from their radar sense. There is a combat move section and combat bonuses section, also. So the correct assumption for ToxicTexan to make is that ALL combat moves and bonuses provided in either WB2, WB30, or SB1 (which i believe are listed the same) are all considered to be racial, with or without consideration to the training?
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Dinne wrote:

The text says "Already factored" and in another book "already applied." This seems like it's implying that that they have bonuses from training and bonuses from their radar sense. There is a combat move section and combat bonuses section, also. So the correct assumption for ToxicTexan to make is that ALL combat moves and bonuses provided in either WB2, WB30, or SB1 (which i believe are listed the same) are all considered to be racial, with or without consideration to the training?

He said "but the one that has my GM & I stumped is their Radar Sense." I just presumed he and his GM had already figured out which bonuses come from training and they just wern't sure if Radar counted as natural or not.
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

Under Altara Blind Warrior Women's natural abilities are many things, but the one that has my GM & I stumped is their Radar Sense. The second to last line under their radar sense ability is: Bonuses from Radar Sense are already factored into bonuses and RCC skills.

WB30 has the bonuses from all racial abilities totalled presented WITHOUT the attribute/skill bonuses. (unlike in SB1o which appears to already do this as they are presented as quick NPCs, but WB2 omits the w/o attribute/skill modifiers but the bonuses are identical to WB30 so likely is in that format).

You could also just use the Radar Sense Minor Power from the Heroes Unlimited main book as their SB1o AND WB2 writeup at the end of Extraordinary Physical Endurance states "Note: Based on powers found in Heroes Unlimited RPG" (emphasis in text, given the plural use of powers suggests it could be relating to more than just EO:PE)

Axelmania wrote:This makes me wonder how reproduction works. If an Auto-G became a BWW then could they also reproduce asexually? Would the offspring be a BWW or would it be an Auto-G shifted into a BWW?

I'm inclined to state that the Auo-G can not reproduce when in their disguised form since they can revert to their base form at any time and due to the special enzymes in their blood (even after assuming a new genetic standard).

An Auto-G can obviously reproduce with another Auto-G, most likely in their native form only (which would appear human).
Axelmania
Knight

Unread post by Axelmania »

Would this make Auto-Gs incapable of impersonating a pregnant person since they can't become pregnant while in another race's form?

If an Auto-G reproduced with another Auto-G in their natural form, what would happen to the fetus if the mother changed into another race before giving birth?

*not even sure if Auto-Gs, Changelings or Pleasurers have biological sexes in native form*
ShadowLogan
Palladin

Unread post by ShadowLogan »

I would have to say no, an Auo-G could give a visual appearance of being pregnant when impersonating, but upon a more complete examination (medical) it would be revealed.

For a pregnant Auto-G female at GM's discretion you likely are dealing with 3 scenarios:
1. Can't shapeshift when pregnant
2. Can shapeshift while pregnant and the fetus "changes" to the new race along with Mom (it is an Auto-G after all and would contain the enzymes)
3. Can shapeshift while pregnant and the fetus "remains unchanged"

In both #2 and #3 the body would have to reveal a belly I would think.

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”