PF RPG 2nd ed Changing Class Rules Questions

A Place to post your game questions and rule clarifications. Once answered the post will go into the Games F.A.Q. Archive.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

PF RPG 2nd ed Changing Class Rules Questions

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

I asked these elsewhere and the people arguing their side thought they were me making arguments, when I was Asking A Question I Wanted to know the answer to.

Has the Errata in the Cutting room floor…
http://www.palladiumbooks.com/index.php ... Itemid=200
… been published in a game book?

The second was to ask if, in the latest printing of the PF RPG MB 2nd ed has the specific text in the PPC's text that prevent them from changing their class (and that says they can not be changed to) been removed?

In other words, is that text still there in the newest printings of the PF2 MB?
Each one answering should say which printing they have as part of their answer.
(I have the 1st printng of the book and I don't get new books of what I already have unless they were out. and there are New Books I would rather have.)

Another PF2 question is (2 parts) is there any PCCs in the byzantium book? and is the same changing class exclusion text in it if there is? (asking cause I don't have this book yet.)

EDIT: Please note these is in the form a yes/no questions.
Note a question form Is Not asking for why's/how's/wherefore's.

In other words I just want to know the specific answers to the specific questions I asked. I had thought I made that clear.

Any who wish to start/continue an argument here will be reported.
Last edited by drewkitty ~..~ on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
Axelmania
Knight

Re: PF RPG 2nd ed Changing Class Rules Questions

Unread post by Axelmania »

The errata on the cutting room floor is basically what was published in the original Palladium RPG except that was even more thorough and gave examples and stuff. I don't think any books since 1st ed have had that though.

It was cut for space much like the Dragons and Gods were... thus the sourcebook.

I'm not sure what the latest printing of PF is and don't have Byzantium on me, sorry.
Dracolych68
D-Bee

Re: PF RPG 2nd ed Changing Class Rules Questions

Unread post by Dracolych68 »

Third printing, so '98. Yeah, it's still there. Don't have Byzantium, so can't vouch for there.

Return to “Palladium Books® Games Q. & A.”