Dune (2000) : Rifts (2012)

For talk about the upcoming Rifts Movie.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Akashic Soldier
Knight
Comment: Theres space for a paper airplane race in the eye of a hurricane.

Dune (2000) : Rifts (2012)

Unread post by Akashic Soldier »

I just started watching the Dune TV series from 2000 and although the first episode and the first half of the second are like watching paint dry the second through the third episode are truly exceptional and VERY Rifts. Everyone looks like they're right out of the pages of Rifts.

So, check it out... Rifts TV series can be done, easily by the looks of it too. Youll know what I mean when you check it out for yourself.

Seriously, the entire cast from the second half of the series look like they are Ley Line Walkers with slightly smaller gas masks. Its uncanny.
"I flew back to the states just to vote for Trump."
Mumpsimus can be defined as someone who obstinately clings to an error, bad habit or prejudice, even after the foible has been exposed.
I will not answer posts/questions/accusations by people on my foes list.
The Ugly Truth - Carl Gleba on the Cabal of 24.
Rifts® Online: Megaversal Highway.
Eclipse
Adventurer

Re: Dune (2000) : Rifts (2012)

Unread post by Eclipse »

You mean the Fremen with their stillsuits.. hmm there are definitely aspects of that fictional universe that would blend well with rifts.. probably up the intellectual aspect of rifts as well :)
And if... somone whipped out a mini gun. We run and hide. lol.

Now.. some guys won't... and you can say nice things at their funeral. "He was a brave soul.... if stupid.. he didn't take cover when the guy whipped out the mini gun on us that day.. but his blood-fountaining corpse did give us a chance to sneak around and clonk the machine gunner on the head with a rock. Rest in Pieces.... Swiss Cheese Man.....

Pepsi Jedi

Return to “Rifts® Movie”