Which Rifter...

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Which Rifter...

Unread post by The Beast »

Has the crows that use some sort of psychic attack on people? I think they're for BTS.

Also if anyone knows of any non-standard monsters that would be good for PFRPG in one of the issues I'd appreciate that as well. I'm working on converting a couple old D&D modules and would like to use some unique monsters for them. I already know about the ones in Rifter 58 because I'm using some of the undead types from that issue.
Prysus
Champion

Re: Which Rifter...

Unread post by Prysus »

Greetings and Salutations. Rifter 44 has the "Scaring Crows" for BtS (by Steven Dawes). I can guess that's what you're thinking of, but hard to say for sure.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "non-standard monsters," so it's hard for me to give suggestions geared towards your specific request. For additional monster locations, also see Rifter 57 which has more BtS monsters (by the same guy who did the Scaring Crow) and PF monsters as well (by Glen Evans). Also some PF monsters in Rifter 8. Rifter 71 & 72 (super size edition) has the Yokai of Japan for BtS (by Shawn Merrow).

There's various other Rifters as well (I only listed the ones I found whole looking for the Scaring Crows, or knew by heart). There's always what I have on my site as well (shameless plug). Hope that helps. Farewell and safe journeys for now.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
The Beast
Demon Lord Extraordinaire
Comment: You probably think this comment is about you, don't you?

Re: Which Rifter...

Unread post by The Beast »

Thank you.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”