Any posibility of an Index II?

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Any posibility of an Index II?

Unread post by eliakon »

We got the Rifter index #1 1-33 and to be honest it is one of my most used Rifters. I can find any article in the first 33 issues with ease using it.
It is when I want something in the next 38 issues or so that problems occur....

What are the chances of getting an Index #2 34-66?
I would recommend instead of 'best of' that it have a collection of the official material (articles, Q&A, etc.) to help make it a true 'reference work'
It could even be sold as a separate game book and not come with Rifter subscriptions....but I would just like to be able to find that article I know was here in the forties, or maybe fifties? with out having to pull a couple dozen Rifters off the shelf and read the table of contents for each one, one at a time.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Bill
Megaversal® Ambassador

Re: Any posibility of an Index II?

Unread post by Bill »

Have you tried using the online Palladium Store? It's searchable and includes the contents of The Rifter in the individual issue descriptions.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Re: Any posibility of an Index II?

Unread post by eliakon »

Bill wrote:Have you tried using the online Palladium Store? It's searchable and includes the contents of The Rifter in the individual issue descriptions.

Which is nice.....
when I am online.....
I also can't buy a couple copies to have on hand in the gaming room to help character creation ("these have a list of everything in the Rifters, flip through and see what there is, find what you need, Rifters are on shelf #4 of case #3)
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”