UMA Question

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Osiris
D-Bee

UMA Question

Unread post by Osiris »

Quick question about the Unsolicited Manuscript Agreement: Can it be sent via email along with the submission itself?

The wording here suggests that is the case, but that seemed odd to me. Hoping to get some clarification if it is acceptable to use my handy-dandy printer-scanner combo to get a nice image of the signed & completed UMA and send that along with the sub.

Thanks!
Prysus
Champion

Re: UMA Question

Unread post by Prysus »

Osiris wrote:Quick question about the Unsolicited Manuscript Agreement: Can it be sent via email along with the submission itself?

The wording here suggests that is the case, but that seemed odd to me. Hoping to get some clarification if it is acceptable to use my handy-dandy printer-scanner combo to get a nice image of the signed & completed UMA and send that along with the sub.

Thanks!

Greetings and Salutations. The opening section says you can email a submission, but you must then sign and mail (as in snail mail) the UMF. As far as I know Palladium has not changed this policy to allow electronic UMF. Best of luck. Farewell and safe journeys.
Living the Fantasy (fan website)

Rifter #45; Of Bows & Arrows (Archery; expanding rules and abilities)
Rifter #52; From Ruins to Runes (Living Rune Weapons; playable characters and NPC)
Rifter #55; Home Away From Home (Quorian Culture; expanded from PF Book 9: Baalgor Wastelands)

Official PDF versions of Rifter #45, #52, and #55 can be found at DriveThruRPG.
Shawn Merrow
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: For the glory of Zeon and Zerebus, Sieg Zeon!

2D6 Palladium Forum History Geek Points

Re: UMA Question

Unread post by Shawn Merrow »

What Prysus said, the UMA has to be signed and mailed in.

"Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please." - Hime from Princess Resurrection

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”