What do you think of the Lucky Psychic.

For the discussion of all things in the Rifter. As well as ideas for the Rifter and so on.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

gaby
Knight

What do you think of the Lucky Psychic.

Unread post by gaby »

Tell Me What do you think of the Lucky psychic.

What do you think is ther Best ability.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: What do you think of the Lucky Psychic.

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

Which rifter?
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
gaby
Knight

Unread post by gaby »

Rifter 53,I think.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

I love them personaly. I dont have a 'favorite' ability myself but if I had to pick just ONE, I would pick the ability to alter dice rolls. I have had a few used in my games, and have yet to have one be disruptive, fun yes, disruptive no.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

eliakon wrote:I love them personaly. I dont have a 'favorite' ability myself but if I had to pick just ONE, I would pick the ability to alter dice rolls. I have had a few used in my games, and have yet to have one be disruptive, fun yes, disruptive no.

Awesome. I really tried to make their abilities fun without being disruptive or causing problems in the game. I'm glad that seems to be the case. :-D
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
sirkermittsg
Explorer

Unread post by sirkermittsg »

mrloucifer wrote:
eliakon wrote:I love them personaly. I dont have a 'favorite' ability myself but if I had to pick just ONE, I would pick the ability to alter dice rolls. I have had a few used in my games, and have yet to have one be disruptive, fun yes, disruptive no.

Awesome. I really tried to make their abilities fun without being disruptive or causing problems in the game. I'm glad that seems to be the case. :-D

Eliakon had the pleasure to play with you at open House, and I observed for part of it. it was quite enjoyable. I also got the chance to go to the home of the guy that did the artwork for "Lucky" the guy with the hat. got him to autograph my rifter.

personally, I love the lucky psychic and in my estimation, the best part is that it can be combined with a O.C.C. I did a character recently for a few games that was a Lucky Psychic / Trickster Mage - IT ROCKED !
mrloucifer
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer
Comment: "Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting" - Edgar Allen Poe

Unread post by mrloucifer »

sirkermittsg wrote:
mrloucifer wrote:

Eliakon had the pleasure to play with you at open House, and I observed for part of it. it was quite enjoyable. I also got the chance to go to the home of the guy that did the artwork for "Lucky" the guy with the hat. got him to autograph my rifter.

personally, I love the lucky psychic and in my estimation, the best part is that it can be combined with a O.C.C. I did a character recently for a few games that was a Lucky Psychic / Trickster Mage - IT ROCKED !

Sweet!
"Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places."
–H.P. Lovecraft

By night I'm known as Steven Dawes, that "BTS" guy, and the Host of the House of BTS!
Hunterrose
Wanderer

Unread post by Hunterrose »

I just bought a bunch of Rifter's off of DrivethroughRPG and I think this OCC is great.
I'm running a lowlevel'ish Heroes campaign and I want to make this guy a main NPC to interact with the characters.

He'll be a Police Detective.
I've wanted something like this for a while, and I tried creating a character using Karma/Jinx powers but it never quite did what I wanted. I think this OCC will work for what I want.

As an NPC (But not necessarily antagonist) his powers will be subtly revealed at first but depending on how much or how little the PCs interact with him, I'll be able to start really flexing the applicaitons.

Return to “The Rifter® Forum”