Board index » Across the Megaverse® » The Rifter® Forum

Post subject: Rifter Submission Rules
Unread postPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:05 pm

D-Bee

The guidelines seem a bit conflicting, do you only email the submission, email and mail or just mail the submission with the signed consent form?

Unread postPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Palladium Books® Staff

You e-mail the submission then mail in the signed consent form. You can mail the submission in with the consent form, but that is less efficient for you (printing more stuff, potentially higher mailing cost) and just piles up Wayne's office.

Calm, reasoned discourse is the best way to change minds; too bad all the calm & reason in the world can't open a willfully closed mind.

Unread postPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 2:48 am

Rifts® Trivia Master

when i sent mine in, i Emailed it, then mailed in a physical copy, a CD with a digital copy, and the form. probably overkill, but back then Wayne was really bad at responding to emails (i don't think he's gotten better?) so duplicating seemed prudent in case he missed the email.

sadly it arrived right in the middle of the CoT and the building move, so it got lost in the procvess. it wasn't till the Rifter 0.1 project got cancelled that they decided the one i'd resubmitted for that one was worth printing.

* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website

Unread postPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Comment: The greatest part of the writer's time is spent in reading, in order to write: a man will turn over half a library to make one book. - Samuel Johnson, 1775
glitterboy2098 wrote:
when i sent mine in, i Emailed it, then mailed in a physical copy, a CD with a digital copy, and the form. probably overkill, but back then Wayne was really bad at responding to emails (i don't think he's gotten better?) so duplicating seemed prudent in case he missed the email.

sadly it arrived right in the middle of the CoT and the building move, so it got lost in the procvess. it wasn't till the Rifter 0.1 project got cancelled that they decided the one i'd resubmitted for that one was worth printing.

I do the same thing will all my submissions. I even let them know by email that I'm planning on
sending the material before hand.