Ruling assistance on Undead Servants

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Ruling assistance on Undead Servants

Unread post by say652 »

Papa *****, a Necromancer that dual classed into a Mystic Kunzya has created these.
process for making magical ******: assembling bones to make a decorative statue. bipedial humanoid, 4 arms, tail. turn bones to wood, then animate the object. once animated turn the wooden bones to bronze, make the bronze md metal. install magical feature of md of 5d6, superhuman strength.. snps 24, flaming weapon.. +3d6md, indestructible. ending results are 5 melee attacks per melee round +1 range attack per melee 3d6md, 8d6+ps md per attack, immunity to fire, indestructible. painted blue.

How off base are these? I assigned 500hp with limited invulnerability. Still am i right as gm??
Nekira Sudacne
Monk
Comment: The Munchkin Fairy

Re: Ruling assistance on Undead Servants

Unread post by Nekira Sudacne »

Seems reasonable so long as its involved and expensive enough to not mass produce on a large scale
Sometimes, you're like a beacon of light in the darkness, giving me some hope for humankind. ~ Killer Cyborg

You can have something done good, fast and cheap. If you want it done good and fast, it's not going to be cheap. If you want it done fast and cheap it won't be good. If you want something done good and cheap it won't be done fast. ~ Dark Brandon
say652
Palladin
Comment: Avid Cyborg and Braka Braka enthusiast.

Re: Ruling assistance on Undead Servants

Unread post by say652 »

The closest i found to indestructible was the Splugorth Rune Statues. The function for a limited time each day.
These i ruled while no damage is taken 500hp from magic, psionic or phase weapons is enough to short then out.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”