Anybody ever played a Mind Bleeder?

Diabolists, Techno-Wizards & Psionicists, Oh my! All things that are Magics and Psionics in all Palladium Games.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Re: Anybody ever played a Mind Bleeder?

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

eliakon wrote:
drewkitty ~..~ wrote:Yes, With the Phase Mystic I stated my reasons for making the ruling I stated. That the MB powers fall outside the intended scope of available powers to the PM. No, I'm not going to change my ruling just because you have a liberal interpretation of the text.

But its still your ruling then, i.e. a house rule, and not something that we can go to a specific line in canon for?
I ask because your sig line says that answers should have canon first, and then your house rules, clearly marked as such.... which seems to not be in evidence here...
Are you claiming that this is a canon rule (if so I am still waiting for a canon statement on this) or that this is your house rule (in which case shouldn't you mark it?)

Do you have to take a dagger and shove it in someone's back of the person holding out an olive branch or admitting that they were incorrect in their 1st posts. :crane: I have had this done twice to me this year, now.

At the time of publishing that he meant the four standard psi power cat.s is what I believe the writer to mean. Because at that time the MB powers were Racially exclusive to M.Bleeders. (Yes, the text about TA's was retcon'ed by the africa book.)
That things have changed is not up to debate. And the LoUIC took effect when PB made the changes in the RGMG.
That I would keep the org. intentions of the writer is what I would do as a GM, yes. I find this whole argument stupid.

That someone else would allow a PM to take MB powers is also a House Rule because are ignoring the text that says that MB powers not just another generally available psionic cat..
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.

Return to “Guild of Magic & Psionics”