Random Thoughts Part 2.

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Random Thoughts Part 2.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

If you could do a write up about what happened to different parts of the world, including different parts of North America that aren't talked about in the Chaos Earth books, what would you write. It would be nice if someone were to do a write up for each portion of the world. I'm talking about during the early years/months/days of the great cataclysm.

(Side Note: I would like it if this could become a solid thread that people could use as story fodder for their games, so PLEASE add to it as you will.)

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics Unlimited.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.
glitterboy2098
Rifts® Trivia Master

Re: Random Thoughts Part 2.

Unread post by glitterboy2098 »

there has been one rifter article already in this vein. "Britain in Chaos', rifter 27.
it is easily forgettable because its material was rather dull and derived in part from Worldbook3, which as you know is not one of the more popular palladium products.

that said it had a potentially interesting threat.. an egyptian mummy returned to life, which was a powerful necromancer in the distant past, and on finding that he was in a strange land without any of the servants or riches he had been entombed with, decided to build a new kingdom, using his magic to raise armies of the dead. sadly while this had potential, no real plots were given, nor was there any details given on how this necromancer was managing to raise so large an army so rapidly (far too rapidly to be using the official spells and rituals)
Author of Rifts: Deep Frontier (Rifter 70)
Author of Rifts:Scandinavia (current project)
* All fantasy should have a solid base in reality.
* Good sense about trivialities is better than nonsense about things that matter.

-Max Beerbohm
Visit my Website
Rathorc Lemenger
Hero
Comment: I am the explorer Extreme. Searcher of all things mysterious and interesting. FEAR ME.

Re: Random Thoughts Part 2.

Unread post by Rathorc Lemenger »

Yeah. I remember that article. But what would be interesting is if the folks here on the forums came up with their own information about world events, all the needed info included, and posted here. Who knows, maybe they can expand on the article you mentioned and include mummies in other regions of the world (maybe China included?).

Signed,
Rathorc Lemenger,
President of Lemenger Biologics unlimited.
I've created a monster.-Taalismn.
Believe in the unbelieveable, and you shall become known to the unknown-Rathorc Lemenger
It is well documented that for every minute you excercise, you add a minute to your life. This enables you, at 85 years of age, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month-An anonymous family member of Rathorc Lemenger.

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”