Discussion on creature design, and a Chaos Earth preview

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Jason Richards
Palladium Books® Freelance Writer

Discussion on creature design, and a Chaos Earth preview

Unread post by Jason Richards »

Howdy, ladies and gents. Just wanted to let everyone know that in anticipation of my new indie RPG, Breachworld, I'm talking about creature design on my blog. Part 2 includes a preview of a creature found in my Chaos Earth: First Responders manuscript.

It's a fun topic, so feel free to join in. Following the blog or liking my Facebook page is the easiest way to keep track! I also check in here on the boards every so often if anyone has any questions, comments, or ideas for new topics of discussion.

Peace.

Jason
Support the Breachworld RPG! This D6 RPG is full-color and packed with handcrafted gaming goodness.

Get the whole scoop at http://www.breachworld.com
Astral_Explorer
Dungeon Crawler

Re: Discussion on creature design, and a Chaos Earth preview

Unread post by Astral_Explorer »

Jason Richards wrote:Howdy, ladies and gents. Just wanted to let everyone know that in anticipation of my new indie RPG, Breachworld, I'm talking about creature design on my blog. Part 2 includes a preview of a creature found in my Chaos Earth: First Responders manuscript.

It's a fun topic, so feel free to join in. Following the blog or liking my Facebook page is the easiest way to keep track! I also check in here on the boards every so often if anyone has any questions, comments, or ideas for new topics of discussion.

Peace.

Jason

Read the side, looks great. Neat fluff text for the trapper monster. I am very much looking forward to all the books coming out for Chaos Earth. Seeing that Civilian OCC's will be coming out is nice. Keep up the good work and thanks for letting us know your still coming out with stuff for this great setting.
Proud Member of the Coalition States Postal Service !!!

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”