Chaos Witch?

Chaos Earth is here & now. Let the Chaos ensue.

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

tgunner91
Explorer

Chaos Witch?

Unread post by tgunner91 »

Hi all,

I just got a copy of the Rifter #19 and I'm loving the magic classes. However the Chaos Witch seems to be missing some stuff. Is this a glitch with my download or did the Rifter #19 have a misprint. Was the missing text ever published? It's kind of important because I'm planning to use one as a villain in my game. Thanks!
Lord Death
Explorer

Re: Chaos Witch?

Unread post by Lord Death »

U need to get Rifts Chaos Earth Rise of Magic to get that info
tgunner91
Explorer

Unread post by tgunner91 »

Lord Death wrote:U need to get Rifts Chaos Earth Rise of Magic to get that info

It costed me a pretty penny, but I finally broke down and got it. Now I need the magic book to fully use it.
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Do you guys think a Fallen Cosmo-Knight could become a Chaos Witch, or only the normal Witches from CB1 who were the only Witches around at the time of Phasr World's writing?
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Tor wrote:Do you guys think a Fallen Cosmo-Knight could become a Chaos Witch, or only the normal Witches from CB1 who were the only Witches around at the time of Phasr World's writing?

I would say they probably could. The Chaos Witch looks to be pretty much the local version of the witch. I mean they get their power from pacts, cant use magic that they aren't granted, and the like.
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Tor
Palladin
Comment: If you have something to say, back it up with thoughts and reasons. Simply posting to agree or disagree tends to be a waste.

Unread post by Tor »

Hm yeah I think the Chaos Witch from Rise of Magic and the Screamer Witch from Creatures of Chaos sound a lot like variants of the Pact Witch, much like the Night Witch in Dark Conversions.

When they say 'servants of a god' and reference Warriors of Valhalla, I wonder if that was meant to exclude Priests and Shifters.
"1st edition? 2nd edition? It doesnt matter! Let's just talk" -Forums of the Megaverse

Return to “Rifts®: Chaos Earth™”