Halloween

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Larsen
Adventurer

Halloween

Unread post by Larsen »

So in stories and things there is always this idea that Halloween, more than any other American holiday story has this kind of feeling that there is an energy, an evil energy actually, to the origins of Halloween. The whole all hollows eve thing with ghosts and goblins and demons and things. I was wondering if anyone had ever used this in a campaign or if there is anything in a rifter or cannon or anything? I know this kind of question would fit really well in rifts, hu, dead reign, or bts but I didn't want to post repeats throughout the forum, so I guess this is the best place for this kind of question.
Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear. -Thomas Jefferson
Stone Gargoyle
Virtuoso of Variants
Comment: "Your inferiority complex might be justified."
Location: Lurking on rooftops like a proper gargoyle should, in and around Tacoma, WA.

Re: Halloween

Unread post by Stone Gargoyle »

Pretty much any character can be written that way.
"SG, you are a limitless fountain of Butt-Saving Advice. You Rock, Stone and Concrete." ~ TrumbachD

Return to “G.M.s Forum”