Need a little help/suggestions

This is a place for G.M.s and GM wannabes to share ideas and their own methods of play. It is not a locked forum so be aware your players may be watching!

Moderators: Immortals, Supreme Beings, Old Ones

Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Need a little help/suggestions

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

Hello

I'm trying to find an monster/creature that existed in earth's past, live for hundreds of years, lays eggs, and is in cannon. Dragons are the most obvious answer, but I'm trying to find something else. Any suggestions? I would appreciate it.
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84
Glistam
Megaversal® Ambassador
Comment: The silent thief of Rozrehxeson.

Re: Need a little help/suggestions

Unread post by Glistam »

Phoenix?
Zerebus: "I like MDC. MDC is a hundred times better than SDC."

kiralon: "...the best way to kill an old one is to crash a moon into it."

Temporal Wizard O.C.C. update 0.8 | Rifts random encounters
New Fire magic | New Temporal magic
Grim Gulf, the Nightlands version of Century Station

Let Chaos Magic flow in your campaigns.
drewkitty ~..~
Monk

Unread post by drewkitty ~..~ »

what setting is it for?

Dinosaur eggs that were in a stasis <whatever>.

Or maybe an area of land was transposed with a portion of land from the distant past that brought <something> to the present day.
May you be blessed with the ability to change course when you are off the mark.
Each question should be give the canon answer 1st, then you can proclaim your house rules.
Reading and writing (literacy) is how people on BBS interact.
eliakon
Palladin
Comment: Palladium Books Canon is set solely by Kevin Siembieda, either in person, or by his approval of published material.

Unread post by eliakon »

Mr. Jays wrote:Hello

I'm trying to find an monster/creature that existed in earth's past, live for hundreds of years, lays eggs, and is in cannon. Dragons are the most obvious answer, but I'm trying to find something else. Any suggestions? I would appreciate it.

Gargoyles.
They have been around for at least 100,000 years, lay eggs, have rather long lifespans and have canonically existed in the timelines of Rifts, Chaos Earth, Heroes Earth, Ninjas and Superspies Earth, and Beyond the Supernatural earth.

Does that help?
The rules are not a bludgeon with which to hammer a character into a game. They are a guide to how a group of friends can get together to weave a collective story that entertains everyone involved. We forget that at our peril.

Edmund Burke wrote:The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Mr. Jays
Megaversal® Ambassador

Unread post by Mr. Jays »

eliakon wrote:
Mr. Jays wrote:Hello

Gargoyles.
They have been around for at least 100,000 years, lay eggs, have rather long lifespans and have canonically existed in the timelines of Rifts, Chaos Earth, Heroes Earth, Ninjas and Superspies Earth, and Beyond the Supernatural earth.

Does that help?

Yes, that does greatly. Thank-you!
--- author of "All Quiet on the Western.....What?" Rifter 84

Return to “G.M.s Forum”